Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana (RPLY) 2021
The world is fighting with the corona pandemic. The people of the world and the nation is dying due to their carelessness and their lack of information about the covid-19.
The government publishes the guideline about the care that is taken by the citizen of the nation when they are suffering from covid-19.
The people have to make sure that they are staying at their home. Right now in India, the second wave of the covid is very dangerous, and it becomes very harmful for the citizens of the state.
The unavailability of medical equipment and oxygen is taking the life of the citizens. The government is doing its best whatever it can do. Every day thousands of people are dying in India.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
Many families have lost their main earning member, and they are not able to complete their finance to their needs. So the UP government has decided to give financial assistance to the family who has lost their main earning member call head of the family due to covid-19.
Right now, India is fighting with the corona second wave, and it is very dangerous for the people. The people are leaving their life. They can not be able to make available the oxygen and ventilator. The government is giving financial help to the people who really need it.
The UP government has announced the scheme for the people of the state to give them some relief. The people of state UP will get financial help from the government of UP.
The state government will give financial help to the family who have lost their head and main earning person of the family. The government of UP has named this scheme is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana (RPLY) 2021.
In this article, we will give you information about the UP government scheme named Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana (RPLY) 2021.
In this scheme,k the up government will give the financial incentive to the poor and needed families. The up government will give Rs.30000 to the poor and needed family of the state.
The poor people who want to take advantage of the scheme have to make the application under the scheme. The government will give financial support to the applied family. Only those family can apply who have lost their main earning member of the family.
However, the government has made a condition for the beneficiaries that the beneficiaries only get financial assistance if they have the bank account of their bank.
The person who is the head of the family and they have taken all financial needs of their family on their head. If this person dies due to some reason, then the family of the person will get financial assistance from the government.
Right now, the government made the scheme for the low-income family of the UP state. The beneficiaries of the scheme will get financial help from the government, and they can get help[p for their family.
This scheme is started by the government of Uttar Pradesh. We will talk about beneficiaries, then the people who are poor, and the family who have lost their main earning member due to covid-19.
As we know that the government of Uttar Pradesh has started this scheme, the social and welfare department of the government of Uttar Pradesh has published the scheme for the low-income family. The beneficiaries of the state will have to make an online application on the site.
Benefits Of the Scheme: Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the government will give the benefits of Rs30,000 to the low-income family who has lost their main family member who is earning for their family.
- The benefits of the scheme will only get the person who is poor and financially weak, and their main earning member is died due to any reason including covid-19.
- Under this scheme, many low-income families will get the benefits of the scheme and get help financially.
- The rural and urban areas of the state are also eligible for the application for the scheme and government assistance.
- The government will transfer the benefit amount of the scheme in the 45days of the application.
- The government makes a condition for the beneficiaries that if a person wants to get the benefit of the scheme, then they have a bank account in any public bank.
Eligibility Criteria of the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- The beneficiaries of the scheme should have their hometown in the state of UP.
- The government will only give benefits assistance to the beneficiaries if they have lost the main member of the family.
- The age of the main member of the family should be between 18 to 60 years.
- This scheme will only;y benefit the family who has less than 56000 annual income for urban areas, and for rural areas, the income limit is 46000.
- The applicant will only get the benefits from the government if and only if the applicant’s family will belong to below the poverty line.
Guideline of the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- For the benefits of the scheme, the person has to fill the application form for the scheme, and the form should be filed in the English language.
- The person who wants the benefits of the scheme should give the information about the bank account to the government so that the government can transfer the benefit amount to the beneficiaries.
- The user or the applicant’s co-operative bank account will not become valid for the scheme benefits.
- The person should have to give the income certificate to the government for the verification of the below poverty line.
- The person has to fill in some details on the application form, and if the person gives the wrong information in the application form, then all the responsibility will be the applicant.
- The death certificate of the person who dies only valid from a recognized hospital or Nagar panchayat.
- In the application form, the beneficiaries have to upload the photo and the signature of the person. Photo and signature of the person should not more than 20KB size and JPEG format.
How to Apply For the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021?
If you are interested in the scheme, and you want to apply ion the scheme, then you have to follow the below procedure for the application form filling process.
For the process of the application, the person has to visit the social welfare department’s official site. When you open the site, you will see the option named New registration.
You have to click on that page and make the new registration on the site for the benefits of the scheme. When you click on the new registration, then you will see one registration form to fill.
The people have to register for the scheme, and then they will be eligible to fill the application form for the scheme. In the detail of the registration form, the people have to give the information about the bank details, resident details, applicant details, resident, district, etc.
When you complete the procedure of the registration form filling, then at the end, you have to click on the submit tab. After clicking on the submit tab, you can able to fill the application form of the scheme.
The name of the scheme Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. For the log-in process, the people have to make the registration on the site, and after the registration, the person will get the user name and password of the site, and then they can log in on that site.
When the person wants to apply for the scheme, then they have to fill the application form for the benefits of the scheme.l In the application form, the people have to go give the information about the bank account and other personal details for verification purposes.
After the verification, the government will give financial aid to the person who has applied for it. After reading this article, you will know about the whole schemed and how to apply it to the scheme if you do not know about the scheme.