Huawei maintains the wake of the launch of cell phones and the Huawei P40 Lite 5G is the new addition to the P40 family, which already had a deviceto his credit, although without support for the new generation of wireless networks.
The cell phone was announced just a week after we met the new, with a renewed design but with the same interior, and that
Features Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- Screen: 6.5 inches, 2,400×1,080 pixels
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB, expansion via NM Card
- Main camera: 64 megapixels f / 1.8, 8 megapixels f / 2.4 wide angle, 2 megapixels f / 2.4 telephoto, 2 megapixels f / 2.4 macro
- Front camera: 16 megapixels f / 2.0
- Connectivity: LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type C
- Has a headphone port
- Side fingerprint reader
- Battery: 4,000mAh, fast charge 40 watts
- Operating system: Android 10, without Google services. EMUI 10.1
Internal news, the same on the outside
The new Huawei P40 Lite 5G has the same design as its predecessor, although the big difference is its new processor with 5G. Of course, the cameras also vary slightly, although the exterior design is also basically the same.
While the Huawei P40 Lite has a 48-megapixel main camera, here we find a 64-megapixel sensor, which represents the main difference from the cell phone without 5G. We have also noticed that the battery of the Huawei P40 Lite 5G is lower, 4,000mAh vs. 4.5000mAh of regular cell phone.
The front camera is also lower, since it goes from 24 megapixels to 16 megapixels, although we will have to test them to see if the change is too drastic, especially considering that the Huawei P40 Lite 5G is more expensive than its predecessor, which costs only about 299 euros, just under $ 320.
This is what the Huawei P40 Lite looks like [fotos]
To see photos
Price and availability
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G is priced at 399 euros or about $ 420. At the moment it has gone on sale in Spain.