Delhi Electric Vehicles Subsidy Scheme 2020 Apply Online at ev.delhi.gov.in Portal
Pollution is the main problem behind climate change in the world. The government takes any step to reduce and prevent pollution in the nation. However, there are no effects on the step shown.
As the people of the nation is not required to know about pollution, the pollution will not reduce. To reduce the pollution, the government and the publish both jointly have to make some major efforts towards the reduction of pollution.
However, the government is taking many steps toward the reduction of pollution. Now the citizens of the state or nation have to take the advice of the government and make some efforts to make the pollution decrease.
The government is announcing many schemes for the education of pollution. Here, we will talk about the Delhi government taking step towards the reduction of pollution in the Delhi NCR. The government will offer a subsidy on the purchasing of electric vehicles.
However, we all know that petrol and diesel vehicles make too much pollution in the air. The government will provide the facilities to take electric vehicles to the people of the state.
The state government of Delhi are going to implement a new scheme that will definitely help in reducing the pollution in the entire country. As you all know, there are so many people who have the wish to purchase the electric vehicle. But the electric vehicles have higher price range if we compare it to the regular Petrol/Diesel vehicles.
Due to the Delhi Electric Vehicles Subsidy Scheme, the Delhi government will make sure to provide some amount of subsidy to people who are purchasing the electric vehicle. It will be possible to have some relief if you are going to buy an electric vehicle.
In this article, you will know all the information about the Delhi government subsidy scheme, for the electric vehicle. If you are thinking about the electric vehicle purchase, then you should read the full article of this.
Delhi electric Vehicles Subsidy Scheme 2020:
With the implementation of the scheme, the Delhi government will have to reduce the air pollution in the Delhi NCR region. The government will make the facilities for the citizens of the NCR to take the electric vehicles from the market.
However, the production of electric vehicles is increasing day by day. And the demand for electric vehicles will also increase due to the reduction of air pollution in the weather.
The Delhi government make 25% off to all new electric vehicle of the state. The government will make the relaxation of 25% in the cost of the electric vehicles of the state.
That means, if the people or any person of the Delhi NCR region will purchase the electric vehicle under this scheme, then the government will give 25% relaxation on the price of the electric vehicle.
The person has to ay only 75% price to the seller of the electric vehicle. The government will pay remain 25% amount of the electric vehicle to the sellers of the electric vehicle.
Salient Features Of the Electric Vehicles Subsidy Scheme:
- In order to implement the make in India goal, the government will give support to all the equipment that is made in India, Original Equipment Manufactures(OEM).
- As the citizens will use the battery-operated vehicle, the person has to charge their vehicle, and the government will make an interoperable charging system in the state.
- The government will also reduce the tax amount and lower toll tax amount on the purchasing and running of electric vehicles.
- With the aim of the scheme, the Delhi government made a total of 1000 electric vehicles in the state. However, the Delhi government make already 100 electric buses in their region. Now the government wants to change the 100 to 1000.
- With the implementation of the scheme, the government wants to make India self-reliant. The government wants to make the battery and other parts of the vehicles in Inda only. However, the government makes aims to export the electric vehicle.
- With the use of the scheme, the government wants to relive the automobile sector of India. However, the automobile sector is contributing a 7.2% share in the GDP of India.
- The government will make a massive increment in the automobile sector contribution to the GDP of India. However, the automobile sector will provide a considerable amount of employment to the youth of the nation.