Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021: Revenue Patwari, Zilladar, and Irrigation booking clerk.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has released a notification to fill 1152 posts. There are a total of 1152 vacancies. You can see further details on http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/.
In this article, you will find every detail regarding this requirement. The board requires talented and energetic candidates. To apply, you must have Bachelor’s degree.
Before applying, read all the instructions carefully, including eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, and selection process. Let’s discuss the recruitment overview.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)
Revenue Patwari, Zilladars & Irrigation Booking Clerk
|Rectt. Notice No.||01/2021|
|Job Location:||Punjab State|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination|
|Registration Dates:||14 January to 18 February 2021|
|Allocation of Post wise Vacancies|
|Sr.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Patwari (Revenue) in Department of Revenue||1090|
|2||Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) in PWRMDC||26|
|3||Zilladars in Department of Water Resources||32|
|4||Zilladars in PWRMDC||4|
|Allocation of Category wise Vacancies|
|Sr.||Name of Categories||Vacancies|
|2||Schedule Caste (M & B)||126|
|3||Schedule Caste (RO)||98|
|6||Ex-Serviceman (SC – M&B)||29|
|7||Ex-Serviceman (SC – RO)||26|
|10||Sports (SC – M&B)||12|
|11||Sports (SC – RO)||6|
|12||Physical Handicapped (Ortho)||29|
|13||Physical Handicapped (VH)||1|
|14||Physical Handicapped (HH)||1|
|15||Physical Handicapped (MI or MD)||1|
|16||Economically Weaker Section||122|
- Between 21 years to 37 years.
- For SC and Backward Class of Punjab State: Between 21 years to 42 years.
- For Government Employees: Between 21 years to 45 years.
- For Disabled Persons Residing in Punjab State: Between 21 years to 47 years.
- For Married Woman including Widows, Divorces, and Other: Between 21 years to 40 years.
- Revenue Department Patwari and Irrigation Booking Clerk:
A. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institute.
B. Minimum 120 hours of experience computer or I.T. in application productivity. The institution must be ISO 9001 certified.
C. Must passed 10th standard with a Punjabi language subject.
2. Zilladars (Department of water resources and PWRMDC):
A. Graduation completed with a minimum second division from a recognized university 9or institute.
|Sr.||Name of Posts||Salary (pm)|
|1||Revenue Patwari in Department of Revenue||INR 19,900/-|
|2||Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) in Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)||INR 19,900/-|
|3||Zilladars in Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)||INR 35,400/-|
|4||Zilladars in Department of Water Resources||INR 35,400/-|
|Name of Categories||Application Fee|
|General (UR) Category:||
|Physically Handicapped (PH) Category:||
|SC/ BC/ EWS Category:||
|Ex-Servicemen & Dependent Categories:||
- Written Examination
- Merit-Based Selection
- Qualified Candidates will be called for verification of Original Testimonials.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website http://sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘PSSSB online application for the post of Patwari, Ziladar, and Irrigation Booking Clerks 2021’.
- Read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before applying.
- Fill up the application form and upload the required photos and documents.
- Verify that all the details you filled in is correct or not. If Yes, then click on the ‘Submit’ button and take out the print of fee-challan.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
|Official Notification Release Date:||14th January 2021|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications:||14th January 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||
18th February 2021 (till 05 PM)
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||22nd February 2021|
|Admit Card Download Dates:||
10-12 days the prior exam date
|Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Date:||TBA|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
|1||General Knowledge/ Awareness (India & Punjab)||20 Ques.|
|2||Mental Ability||15 Ques.|
|3||Quantitative Ability||30 Ques.|
|4||Languages (English and Punjabi)||20 Ques.|
|5||Information Technology||15 Ques.|
|7||Punjab History and Culture||10 Ques.|
- All the questions will be in MCQs type.
- An OMR sheet will be given.
- There will be a total of 120 questions, and each question will be 1 mark.
- The exam will be in both languages English and Punjabi. You can select only one.
- The time duration will be of 2 hours.
For any queries, you can contact at below:
|Helpline Number for any Clarifications on the Online Filling of Form:||
0172-2298000 Ext. 5106 & 5107 (all working days from 10 AM to 04 PM)
|Email ID for any Technical Issues:||[email protected]|
Wishing you all the best for the exam, and stay tuned for the next update.