AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply at aai.aero:
The Airports Authority of India is declaring its latest AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. The official notification is available at the AAI official portal aai.aero. Interested applicants should hurry and apply soon for these attractive vacancies.
|AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Organization||The Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Region||New Delhi|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant in Fire Service Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||84 Posts|
|Application Fees||For General/OBC Candidates: 1000/- Rupees
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No fees
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Examination date||Update soon|
|Work Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||Rs.12,500 – Rs.28,500/- P.M.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||–|
|Last date to Apply Online||–|
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020:
There are around 84 vacancies available for Junior Assistant in Fire Service department. Huge numbers of applicants go on waiting for such famous department’s recruitment notification. For now, here is one such notification in which candidates are getting the opportunity to make their career.
Essential details regarding Education, Age, Experience, Fees, Application Procedures, Selection Procedures, etc. are available here. Read all the details and then eligible candidates may apply for the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. To know more, refer to the official portal and get details from the official notification aai.aero.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details:
|AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply online|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant in Fire Service|
|Category Wise Vacancies:|
|Total No. of Vacancies||84 Posts|
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested applicants’ age should be between 18 to 30 years to apply for Junior Assistant posts available here. Candidates belonging to various reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC will receive age relaxation as per the current rules.
Several age relaxation years are available here:
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates: As Per Current Government Rules
Required Educational Qualification:
- Interested candidates should have their 10th Class Certificate from a government recognized institute/ board.
- Along with that, candidates should have their three years Regular Diploma certificate in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineer/ Fire Engineering from a recognized institute/ university. They should have their Diploma completion with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Those who do not have their Diploma qualification should have completed their 12th class from a recognized institute or board.
Driving License Requirements:
- Candidates should have they’re valid/ currently working Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Or should have Medium Vehicle Driving License.
- Candidates who have a Light Motor Vehicle License which was issued at least two years before this advertisement is also allowed.
- Also, those who do not have their Heavy Vehicle License, should get it before the probation period is over.
- If applicants fail to obtain required documents/ permits, then such applicants will no longer be qualified for further procedures.
- For more details, visit the official portal aai.aero and get details.
For General/OBC Candidates: 1000/- Rupees
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No fees
There will e various selection methods, and in each of the procedures, candidates need to appear. A different system such as Online Test, Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test, Physical Endurance Test, Personal Interview, and Documentation shall release.
As each procedure is over, officials shall release Merit List containing selected candidates’ lists. Then only selected candidates need to appear for remaining proceedings. At last, finally selected candidates will get their jobs in the Airports Authority of India.
Further details regarding these selection procedures are available at the AAI official portal aai.aero. Candidates need to refer to the official site and get details from it.
Selected candidates will receive their salary as per current AAI rules as well as based on their Scale of Pay and Class wise Grade Pay etc. Here are pay scale details:
For Junior Assistant Posts: Between 12,500/- to 28,500/- rupees
|AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Important Dates|
|AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Starting Date||–|
|AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Last date||–|
|AAI Junior Recruitment 2020 Last Payment date||–|
Steps To Apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, go to the official AAI portal aai.aero
- On the Home Page, search for the “Careers” section.
- Click on that link.
- A new link will open.
- It shows the latest notifications.
- Search for the official announcement and read all the instructions in it.
- Then Go to Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in it.
- At last, Click on Submit Button.
- Complete all the procedures before the last date.
Official Site: www.aai.aero