If you’ve come across a PDF that has pages that you don’t want to see in the file. Maybe it has blank pages or even worse, entire chapters that you don’t want to read. Rather than deleting every single page and re-uploading the document, you can simply remove the unwanted pages from the PDF. This tutorial will show you how to do just that.
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud storage solution that you can use by signing up. It allows users to store, share, and collaborate on documents with others. You can also use it to store your PDFs, images, and other files. Like other cloud storage solutions, there are data limitations with PDF Drive. You can upload as many files as you’d like and save them for as long as you’d like. In order to use PDF Drive, you’ll need a PDF Drive account. Signing up for a new account is simple and only requires your email address. Once you have a PDF Drive account setup, you can easily upload any type of file to the cloud storage service.
Pdf drive is also a search engine that you can use on searching for pieces of information that you might need. It has free pdf books which you can download for free. The free books are from a variety of genres and themes. Download free pdf with pdf drive. It is day free and can be used for free. You can search for online pdf versions of the novels you love and even books for your studies. Try visiting PDF Drive right away and enjoy their services!
How to Upload files to PDF Drive
First things first, you’ll need to have a PDF Drive account setup. If you don’t have one yet, follow our tutorial on How to Sign Up for a New PDF Drive Account. Once you have a new account set up, you can then sign into the browser you want to use. If you’re using a laptop or desktop you can simply follow these 3 Easy Steps.
- Open your account on PDF Drive. You need to open your account before doing anything with your files.
- Create a folder. You need to create a folder where you can put your files. It is also a great way to keep your things organized.
- Drag the files. You only need to drag the files to the folder and it will start uploading. Wait for it to finish before exiting your account.
If you’re using your smartphone or tablet there are a few steps you need to follow. You can’t apply the 3 steps earlier because you cant drag your files on your phone.
- Open PDF drive. You need to open a pdf drive to anything with the files you have or upload files.
- Click the Add button. The Add button will allow you to Upload, Download, or do any action to your drive account.
- Select Upload. There are a few selections that will appear when you click the Add button make sure to click upload.
- Click the files. Select the files that you want to upload to your account. It can be an image, video, pdf, song, or anything you want to keep.
- Check your Drive. You need to check your drive after uploading the files to make sure it is uploaded to your account.
How to Remove Unwanted Pages from a PDF in PDF Drive
When you upload a PDF to PDF Drive you’ll be able to view all of the pages in the file. However, you may want to remove pages you don’t want to see. Instead of deleting pages and re-uploading the PDF, you can simply remove the undesired pages. This is a great way to quickly remove pages from a PDF without having to manually delete each page one by one.
- Sign in to your PDF Drive account. You need to open your account on your device to start doing the task.
- Click on the PDF icon next to your name in the top left corner. You’ll see a set of selections on what action you want to do.
- Click on the More button located in the top right corner. This will open a drop-down menu with all of your PDF files.
- Click on the PDF file you want to edit and then click the More button again. You need to click the file that you want to edit to avoid damaging other files on your account. This will open up a menu with various options.
- Click on the Share button and select Remove Unwanted Pages. You’ll now see a page that lists all of the unwanted pages and allows you to select the pages you want to remove.
- Once you’ve selected the pages you want to remove, click on Remove. The pages will now be removed and you’ll be able to see only the pages you want to see.
Advice and Tricks on Using PDF Drive
Below are some tips for using PDF Drive.
- You can add a note to a file when you’re uploading it to PDF Drive. This is a great way to add additional information to a file, such as a note to yourself.
- You can increase the size of your storage by clicking on Settings from the main menu and then clicking on Storage. This will open up a menu with different options for increasing your storage.
- You can also easily move files to another folder or delete them. Simply right-click on a file and then select Move to folder or Delete.
- If you need to delete a file quickly, you can right-click on the file and select “Delete item.” This will instantly delete the file.
- If you want to speed up file uploads, you can enable automatic upload. When you enable automatic upload, PDF Drive will automatically upload any new files you save on your computer.
- You can easily share PDFs and images to social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- You can also use other PDF Drive features, such as storing photos in the Drive photo library.
- Once you’ve set up your new PDF Drive account, you can easily access your files from any computer, smartphone, or tablet that has the PDF Drive app installed.
Now that you know how to remove unwanted pages from a PDF and save it as a new file in PDF Drive, you can easily remove pages from any PDF and automatically save them as a new file. This is a great way to quickly remove pages from a PDF without having to manually delete each page one by one. You can also increase the size of your storage and easily move files to a new folder or delete them.
Table of Contents