At some point, writing a college essay will sound like a chore to you. After all, you may have to write one every semester – and, probably during the examinations as well.
However, here’s the thing.
If you can write the essay in the best possible manner, it’ll help you get higher grades in your institution. And, you may get a chance to show your talent in front of your whole class.
But, what if you don’t have enough time for writing essays?
Well, I have a solution for that as well – opting for a convenient service like write my essay for me. With their expertise, they can help you write even the worst possible article within the given deadline. And, there’s no need to worry about the price too, as they’re quite affordable!
Nonetheless, as an ex-student myself, I know the significance of learning the essay-writing skill. Hence, in this article, I’ll tell you how to work in this regard properly.
So, let’s get started!
Writing A College Application Essay – A Guide
In essence, most colleges don’t ask for writing an application during the entrance test. But, if you’ve applied to somewhere too classy, like Harvard, you may have to write about yourself. Here’s how you can do it.
- Choose a topic on something that makes you unique than others. It could be regarding your hobby, background, personality, or interest. This is your opportunity to tell a tale about your journey till now, and you should grab it with both of your hands.
- It’s okay to write how you won something or where you went during the summer. But, when you’re recalling such an event, don’t write the itinerary only. Instead, I’ll ask you to reflect on the core sense of your journey and what you learned from it.
- Let’s try not to be funny. After all, something that you may think is humorous may not seem funny to an adult. So, it’s always better to stay away from writing one-liners and sticking to the core topic till the end.
- When you’re writing a college application essay, you should never settle for a single draft only. Instead, I’ll ask you to consider writing more than one draft and read all of them accordingly. It should help you find the best possible option at the end.
- Try your best not to repeat any data. Just write down all of the information available in a single para and be done with it. If you consider talking about it again, you might end up contradicting yourself. So, it’s best to avoid the practice.
For the final part, I’ll ask you to go to someone and request them to check your whole essay. You may also enquire them to offer their own perspective on the story you’ve made. Be sure to write down whatever they’re suggesting.
Writing An Assignment-Based Essay
Now, let’s move onto the next part – writing an assignment. The approach of the same will be a little different from the previous one. Here’s how you should work on it.
Tip – 1: Create A Strong Introduction
No matter what you’re writing on, the introduction of your topic should be eye-catching and strong. Start with a point that’s relatable to the reader and try to pique their interest with the correct usage of words. Keep the reader curious till the end.
Tip – 2: Use Your Creative Flair
As it’s an academic article or essay, you should always show off your creative flair whenever and wherever you can. For example, you can try writing a simple sentence by using a better phrase or creative word choices. Adding interactive questions in between can also help.
Tip – 3: Be Direct In Your Approach
If the assignment has been provided in a question-answer manner, it’s always better to take a direct approach. This, in turn, will be easier for the reader to understand your point and make sure that they’re getting your point quickly. It might get you good marks too.
Tip – 4: Track The Length Closely
Your essay must always follow a formal structure. For example, if you’ve written three lines in the first paragraph, maintain the same for the rest of the article. It’ll be even better if you can maintain the same in the department of word count. But, it might be a little difficult.
Tip – 5: Proofread, Proofread, and Proofread
While writing something, it’s pretty easy to make a mistake or two while you’re on the flow. Therefore, if you want to take care of them, it’s best to proofread your article at least one time after you’re done with writing. This way, you can submit a picture-perfect story easily.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, I’ll focus solely on the queries that you might have regarding this article. It’ll help in clarifying the subject even more. But, if you still have something else to ask, you can do the same in the comment section below. I’ll answer you whenever I can.
What Makes A Great College Essay?
A perfect college essay should contain a clear thesis statement. And, it must act as a roadmap for your article and present the core purpose for your writing. Finally, the writing style should be understandable as well. This way, you can keep your reader interested till the end.
What Should You Not Do In A College Essay?
When you’re writing your college essay, you should never rehash your extracurricular as well as academic accomplishment. It’ll make you appear a little bit self-oriented. Also, you should never start writing with a preamble. Always do it till the end.
The Bottom Line
Honestly, writing a college essay can seem like a daunting task at the beginning. But, if you follow the tips I’ve mentioned here, you can surely create an ideal article for your purpose.
In any case, now, I’ll wrap this blog. Hopefully, it could answer whatever question you had in mind. However, if you still want to ask something, you know where to find me.