iPad Management Software for Schools & Enterprises
iPad management software makes it easier to manage iPads in businesses and schools by allowing remote device onboarding and management. IT administrators can use these iPad remote management tools to deploy enterprise-approved apps, enforce security configurations, distribute corporate rules, and share business-critical or educational information on personal and corporate iPad OS devices.
Mobile Device Manager Plus is a mobile device management (MDM) solution that also works as iPad management software, allowing corporations and educational institutions to control iPads remotely. In addition to being an iPad device management software, Mobile Device Manager Plus can successfully manage numerous kinds of devices spanning Apple, Android, Windows, and Chrome OS.
Benefits of iPad Management in schools
iPad Management Software for schools creates a more secure learning environment for students and teachers utilizing iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones. The benefits are as follows:
- The dashboard is simple to use: The strong and intuitive dashboard empowers and allows teachers to spend less time worrying about technological concerns and more time teaching.
- Device security: MDM allows people to control apps remotely, track device locations, delete device data, and monitor internet data usage, among other things.
- Learning without distractions: Restrict websites, disable hardware keys, and prevent other device misuses to ensure children are engaged and productive when using their iPad in the classroom.
- Distributing resources and learning materials: iPad device management makes it easier to send out important lessons and information over the air to the students who require it.
- Setting up the Apple Classroom app: Classroom is an iPad-only app that can be set up on controlled iPads to make exercising control and sharing material easier.
Benefits of iPad management for enterprises
- Enhance corporate security: iPad management allows IT administrators to deliver corporate security configurations and policies to devices, ensuring that the data stored on these devices is safe enough to meet organizational and international privacy standards.
- Distributing required apps and content: By managing iPads, teams may transfer critical files over-the-air without delay.
- Allows for secure remote work: Bringing the lightweight and portable iPads into management allows for secure work even when the employee is not in the office.
- Remote device troubleshooting: Managed iPads allow IT workers to troubleshoot them remotely if something goes wrong, reducing downtime.
- Re-provisioning used devices: When an employee leaves the company, their device can be erased and re-provisioned to another employee with the necessary files and access.
With MDM, managing school and other company devices are simple and easy as it saves a lot of time and energy for the employees. It is easier for students to enrol on mobile devices, manage their apps, distribute information, and establish limitations on their devices.