Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the world is in a deep recession situation. India is also suffering from very effectively. India is a developing country in the world. In today’s situation, India is suffering from unemployment, poverty, and many more problems. However, the Indian government is trying its best to recover every problem that occurs due to this pandemic situation.
Many schemes related to a citizen of India is launched by the Indian government to reestablish the conditions. COVID-19 directly affects every people and indirectly way very severely. India has a significant problem with poverty in his country. Due to the CORONA lockdown condition, the situation has become more worst. However, the Indian government applying unlock conditions in different phases. But the problem is still making difficulties.
The Indian government has launched many schemes for the micro, small, and medium enterprises, street vendors, and for the common man. To recover the Indian economy, the Indian government has launched An ‘Aatma Nirabhar Bharat Abhiyan.’ to make every business self-dependence. Here, we will talk about one of the like schemes of the Indian government called PM SVANidhi Yojana. Today, I will give you the information about PM SVANidhi Yojana.
About PM SVANidhi Yojana:
To implement the Digital India program, the housing and urban affairs minister Durga Shankar Mishra launched the scheme for the street vendors called PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi Online dashboard. The housing and urban affairs minister Durga Shankar Mishra launched this dashboard by the online video conferencing mode. This scheme will help the street vendors financially.
This scheme is found by the government of India to provide financial help to the street vendors. In a lockdown situation, the business of the street vendors is not doing well—so many street vendors are facing problem for survival. By giving street vendors financial help, they can survive for the temporary base. By that time, the business of street vendors will go on smoothly.
The online dashboard is an online interactive board. Through this dashboard, stockholders will get the one-stop solution to their problem. ‘The scheme will help vendors achieve their ambition of going up the economic ladder by availing the facility of enhancement of the credit limit on timely repayment of the loan,’ ministry of housing and urban affairs said.
Now, we will talk about the scheme PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PMSVANidhi). I will give you complete information about this scheme. PMSVANidhi yojana or PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi Yojana launched by the ministry of housing and urban affairs to provide short term load to the street vendors.
This scheme was launched on 1st July 2020. The loan amount n this PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi scheme is up to Rs. 10,000. You can take advantage of this scheme by applying online mode. Online applications are being invited through the online mode in the official site of the government.
To make it easy for the street vendors, the offline loan payment is also available to any government bank or common service center. Those vendors who can take part in this scheme can hack their name in the PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi list of beneficiaries through the street vendor survey portal.
There is some objective behind this scheme of government. The government wants to be sure that daily earners like vegetable sellers, fruit sellers can survive in this pandemic situation as far as we know that governments in developing and publishing many schemes for the low-level people of India who hit due to this COVID–19 pandemic. This pandemic teaches everyone to save some money for future use. You can use that money in the medical situation of any family member.
In this scheme, the government will provide the short term loan to the daily earner. The everyday earner people includes many street vendors, and vegetable sellers, fruit seller, seasonal store merchants, and many more people who earn on a daily base and survive their life on the basis of daily base income.
These everyday earner people will favorably affect due to this COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. The lockdown was announced by the government of India to reduce the infection of the COVID-19 epidemic. To recover the Indian economy, the Indian government announced the 20 lakh crore package through Atmairbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
PM SVANidhi Yojana 2020 Online Application
However, we all know that the government has announced the PMSVANidhi or PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi Yojana to provide financial support to the street vendors, vegetable sellers, fruit sellers, etc.
Here, we will give you the information about the application form to apply to this scheme as we all know that the government has provided 10,000 instant loans to the street vendors, vegetable sellers or fruit sellers, etc. Below we will give the step by step information about the filling process of the PM street vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi yojana.
- If an applicant wanted to apply in this scheme, then they have to visit the official website of this scheme. Here, I will give you the name of the official website: http://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/
- When you open the official website, the homepage of the website will open.
- At the home page, you will see the tab of “apply for a loan” or “login as an applicant.”
- You can log in using your mobile number on this official site.
- When you enter the mobile number on the site, then you have to click on the “Request OTP” tab.
- After clicking on the “Request OTP,” you will get a one-time password on your mobile number. Then you have to write the OTP and click on the verify OTP tab.
- After that, you have to check the vendor category. Here, you have to select the proper category of the vendor to proceed further. During choosing the vendor category, you have to be sure about in which category you belong, and according to that, you should select your category.
- After selecting a category, the vendors have to register themselves on the site. To register themselves, the Aadhaar number of the vendor is required.
- When you enter the Aadhaar number, an OTP will be received by the vendors on the mobile number registered in the Aadhaar card.
- After verifying OTP, an application form will open on display. The applicant should have to fill up that application form to take advantage of this scheme.