Kanya Sumangala Yojana: Registration and Online Application Process
Kanya Sumangala Yojana is launched for the girls. This Scheme is driven by the particular state government. With this Scheme, the Government will assist girls from their Primary Studies to Graduation. Also, they will provide relaxation amount in girls’ marriage.
The government has created guidelines to get benefits under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Here we have selected such informative guidelines for you, so you will get relevant information if you want to apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
The List of Content that we have added in this post.
- About Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme
- Categories of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- How to apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- Eligibility Criteria to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Which documents do you need to submit for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
One by one we will expand these content topics.
About Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme
Now you know basics about Kanya Sumangala Yojana, State government has announced the program for Girl Empowerment. You can apply online and do free registration on the Official Website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
The government has divided these schemes into various categories, where you can find your category and apply for this category. Next portion we will discuss the categories of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Categories of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Every State Government has separated this scheme into six categories. Here, we will give you the list of all of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana Categories.
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana for newly born baby girl
- Girls whose Vaccination is completed are separated into another category
- A girl child will take admission in First Class for them Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- A girl child will take admission in Sixth Class for them Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- A girl child will take admission in Ninth Class for them Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- A girl will take admission in Graduation or Diploma course for them Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
How to apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
We have created a Stepwise guide procedure to apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana. By this guide, you will know the entire registration process on the Official Website.
Step – 1
In the First step, you must have to visit on Official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Below we have pasted URL of Official Website.
Official Website URL: https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/index.php
Step – 2
When you redirect on the Homepage, you can see there “Quick Links” Option, Click on that Option.
Next, you have to click on the “Citizen Service Portal” and then click on the “Apply Here” Option.
Step – 3
Now, on your computer screen “New User Registration Form” will open and you have to fill the asked details in the form.
When you complete the process of form filling, you have to Click on “जारी रखें” Button.
Step – 4
In the registration form, you have entered Mobile Number. So, OTP will be sent on your Mobile Number.
You have to enter OTP in the given Textbox, and then you have to Verify though it.
Step – 5
When you complete the verification process, you will get the User ID and Password.
Step – 6
Though ID and Password, you can log in to the Application form on the website. Now you can move on to apply online for the Kanya Sumangala form.
Step – 7
Use your Login ID and Password; you can fill the registration form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Next, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
Step – 8
As soon as you hit the Submit button, you will get the Application Reference Number.
Using Application Reference Number you can check the status of your online application. So keep it safe within you.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Now everyone can apply for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme. So we have listed Eligibility criteria. Before filling online form you have to pass on through these Eligibility Criteria.
- Only particular State Candidates can apply for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana. For Example, if you want to apply in Gujarat State, then you must be a citizen of Gujarat State.
- You have to Attach Resident Proof with this application. For that, you can attach the Ration Card, ID card, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, or Telephone Bill.
- Applicant’s Family annual income must not over to 3 Lakh Rupee.
- Only two girls from one family are eligible to get the benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- For any woman, if they give birth to twins after first delivery then the third child is not eligible for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- If any families have adopted the girl child, in this situation only Biological Child or Legal Adoption Girl child can take benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Which documents do you need to submit for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Here we have listed out required documents that you need to attach while submitting online Application.
- Ration Card (Applicants Name should be in Card)
- Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport or Bank Details
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of Applicant
- Adoption Certificate
ys sr i need to applied this form
Comments are closed.