To make a new India, the government has announced many schemes related to creating a new and clean India. The government has announced a Swachh Bharat Abhiyan to clean India. However, there should be the same participation of the public to make the success of the campaign.
There are schemes and campaigns has launched under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. The clean Ganga project is a significant and excellent work of the government. Therefore, the government has also announced one more scheme under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. In this article, we will give information about the
About Gobar Dhan Yojana 2020:
Ministry of Drinking water and Sanitation has recently launched the scheme called Gobar Dhan Yojana for the farmers of the nation. The government has decided a goal to double the income of the farmer by the year 2022. Therefore, To achieve the goal of doubling the income of the farmer, many schemes have been launched by the central government as well as the state government.
However, the government has announced a financial helping scheme for the farmer, but this is a scheme that will help the farmer to increase the income they want. The scheme is created to clean the village while increasing the income of the farmers.
The Yojana will help the farmers of the village to increase their income by selling the Biogas and Bio-CNG. The villagers can make the Bio-gas and Bio-CNG on there own. They can gather the waste of the village, cattle dung, etc. at the one place. This waste can convert in the Biogas or Bio-CNG.
Due to this Scheme, the government makes the farmers are self-reliant. The farmers can earn more and more to selling the biogas or bio CNG to the government. They should not depend on the government for financial help. The farmer can get the benefits of the Gobar Dhan Yojana by applying the online registration form.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has mainly two aims to creating clean villages and creating open defecation free villages nad managing solid waste and liquid waste in towns only. The GOBAR mission, also called Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources DHAN, is one the part of the Swachh Bharat mission.
The main aim of the scheme is to actively impact on the village cleanliness and generate wealth and energy from solid waste. However, this scheme also helps to increase the income of the villagers.
Overview Of the GOBAR DHAN scheme:
Name of the Scheme- GOBAR DHAN Yojana
Launched by- Government of India
beneficiaries- Farmers of the villages
Objective- Focus on managing and converting cattle dung and solid waste in farms to compost, biogas, and bio-CNG.
Mode of Application- Online
Official Website- sbm.gov.in/
Support from the Scheme:
There are 4 Models for the implementation of the projects. As per GOBAR-DHAN guidelines, the Model wise incentive is as under:
- Model-A (Gram Panchayat): Rs. 7 lakh, Rs. 12 lakh, Rs. 15 lakh, and Rs. 20.00 lakh for a GP having households up to 150, 300, 500, and more than 500, respectively.
- Model-B (SHG Federation): Rs. 7 lakh, Rs. 12 lakh, Rs. 15 lakh, and Rs. 20.00 lakh for a GP having households up to 150, 300, 500, and more than 500, respectively.
- Model-C (Bulk Waste Generator/ Entrepreneur) is Rs. Rs. 7 lakh, Rs. 12 lakh, Rs. 15 lakh, and Rs. 20.00 lakh for a GP having households up to 150, 300, 500, and more than 500, respectively.
- Model-D (Any Eligible Enterprise): No incentive
Gobar Dhan Yojana Latest Updates 2020
Many farmers want to take advantage of the GOBAR DHAN yojana. Therefore, the government has launched an online portal that will help the farmers to get the benefit of the scheme. With the help of the scheme, the farmer can get their income, and they do not have to rely on the other resources for their survival. As far as we know that agriculture in India is dependent on the Monsoon season.
However, the monsoon season is not regular in India. Due to the effect of the Al-Nino and La-Nino, the monsoon season will not steady and significant output of the year. So, the farmers can not only depend on the farm, and they have to manage another source of income to survive. This scheme will provide them an option of the source of income.
To implement this scheme, the farmers have to collect solid waste and cattle dung from the village. Though the village will clean and the aim of the Swachh Bharat mission is also achieved. In this way, we can achieve the goal of both the scheme named GOBAR DHAN Yojana and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. To get the advantage of this Scheme, The farmers have to register themselves on the portal.
Stapes have taken to apply in the GOBAR DHAN yojana:
I will give you the step by step information about how to fill the online application form:
- The central government has launched this scheme to make the farmers self-reliant and make reuse of cattle dung and solid waste by converting it into Bio-GAS and Bio-CNG.
- This scheme will also help the villagers to keep their village clean and bio-degradable.
- However, this scheme will also improve the level of people’s lives in rural India.
- The farmers who want to apply this scheme have to fill an application form on the online portal.
- To apply in this Scheme, The farmer should have to visit the official Website of the Scheme. The farmer must have to identify the official Website that contains the application form of the scheme. However, Here, I will give you the official link of the Website. Through this link, you can visit the official Website and apply to this scheme.
- The link of the official website:sbm.gov.in/
- When you click on the official Website, the other webpage is displayed on the screen of your Laptop/PC. This webpage is called the homepage of the Website.
- On the homepage of the Website, there are many tabs. You have to select the registration option on the websites.
- By clicking on the registration tab, the form of the GOBAR DHAN yojana will be displayed on the scene.
- In the application form, there is much information that the application form will ask the applicant.
- The applicant should give all the information right and accurate in the form. Make sure that the information provided by the applicant is verified and valid.
- After completing the filling process of the application, the applicant should have to submit the application form.
- This way, any farmer can apply in this scheme.