Every nation wants to improve its literacy level. In this digital era, the literacy of the citizen is the most essential thing to survive. If any country is not having such a literacy level, then the development of that country will lower. Here, we will talk about India. India has a lower literacy rate. Literacy is directly or indirectly affects the nations’ growth.
It will affect the life values of the people of the country. However, the Indian government is making too much effort to improve the literacy level of India. Recently, the Indian government has announced the New Education Policy to reform the education policy in India.
After 30 years, the government has to make a change in the education system of India. The New Education Policy will give a productive output when a tremendous amount of students get the chance to live that reform in their life.
To increase the education level in India, we should increase the number of students present in the school. India is currently facing the problem of poverty. So, many families can not allow their children to take education because of their financial problems. To solve their financial trouble, the government has announced many scholarship schemes to their children.
The central government, as well as the state government, has revealed many scholarship schemes to students who really need it. The student with a weak financial condition can take advantage of this scheme and complete their study. Here, we will talk about the scholarship that is announced by the state or central government.
Recently, the Government of India has made a portal named National scholarship Portal. In this article, we will talk about which scholarship is included in this Portal and how you can take the benefits of this Portal. You will also get the information about how you can use this Portal.
About National Scholarship Portal:
The National Scholarship Portal is one type of Portal which contains many scholarship programs in it. It will give the scholarship available to the students. There are many scholarship programs offered by the central government as well as state governments. Sometimes students get confused about the scholarship program about which scholarship program applies to them and which is not.
Due to these difficulties, many students can not avail of the benefits of the scholarship, which is provided by the state or central government. So it is necessary to gather all the scholarship on one Portal. The government has made one Portal on which all the scholarship scheme has included which is made by the respective state government and central government as well as different government agencies like UGC (University Grand Commission).
National Scholarship Portal has different almost 50 scholarship programs in it. However, according to the reports, The Portal will help to government also to implement the program and distribute the scholarship that worth about INR 2,400 crores. On this Platform, There are more than 110 lakh applicants. Out of 110 lakh applicants, 85 lakh applicants are also verified.
This Portal will offer the SMART (Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent) system of the scholarship distribution. It will help the government as well as the students to select and get the hundred percent benefits of the scheme from the government. The government can quickly dispose of the scholarship to the students without any controversy.
The NSP can benefit you in the following ways.
- The national scholarship portal will provide information on all kinds of scholarship on one platform.
- If you want to get the benefits of any scholarship which is available on the Nation scholarship Portal, then you have to apply on this Portal only one time. It will simplify the application process of the scholarship scheme.
- This Portal will give you the transparency level on its peck because every process of the application is now in online mode.
- You can get the maximum available data for all courses and institutions all over the India level only on one platform.
- This Portal will help n administrative level. It will help as an excellent tool for the department and employees in the form of a Decision Support System (DSS).
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – How can students benefit from it?
However, This Portal is made to make easy work for the students to get scholarships from the government. This Portal includes many scholarships that are announced and declared by the state as well as the central government.
The main aim to make this Portal is to make more and more available information about the scholarship on one platform so that the student can avail more benefits from the government through scholarship and complete their study. Here, I will give you the information about how students can get benefits from the Portal:
- Students have to decide on which scholarship they have to take advantage of the scholarship. After confirmation, They have chacked the eligibility of the scholarship program from the Portal. The Portal will provide you all the information.
- The students have to register themselves on the Portal. After registration, the students can apply for the scholarship they are eligible for the scholarship.
- The students have to fil the application form through online mode. They have to submit the application form on the Portal.
- After submission, the concerned authority will verify the information that you have given on the application form. Meanwhile, you can check your application’s status on the Portal.
- If the concerned authority successfully verifies the information, then the scholarship amount will directly transfer to the bank account of the applicant. The amount will transfer to the bank account through direct benefit transfer mode.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Various scholarships it covers
As far as we know that the Nation scholarship Portal has contained many scholarships that are announced by the state and central government. So it is necessary to know about which authority’s scholarship’s information is available on this Portal. Here, I will give you the information about the scholarship that is available on the Portal.
- Central schemes
- UGC schemes
- AICTE schemes
- State schemes
This Portal will help the student to decide which scholarship they want to take advantage of. Through this scholarship, the student can get the amount by direct benefit transfer mode, which includes 100% transparency.