[Apply] UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 Online Application / Registration Form @ mksy.up.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh government is inviting the application from the people of the Uttar Pradesh state. The government has launched the scheme for the women and girl children of the state. It is sure that the state government is thinking of the people that are residing in the state. That is the reason why the Uttar Pradesh state government is going to make sure that women will get so many benefits. The UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 is specially made in order to encourage the growth of women in the state.
There are so many things that each and every state government is doing for the benefit of the people living around. The same is the main aim of the Uttar Pradesh state government behind implementing the Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2020 for the citizens of the UP state. You are indeed in the right place as we are going to provide you all the essential information about the new scheme of the UP government.
However, the government wants to develop the growth of women in the state. Often the government is launching many schemes for the women and people of the state, and they have t implement this scheme at the ground level of the state.
To implement the scheme at the ground level, the government launched this scheme in an online mode so that the role of the middleman can be removed. Uttar Pradesh state government has launched the scheme named UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana for the development and education of the girl child.
In the implementation of the scheme, the state government will give the cash to the use of the girl child.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The Kanya Sumangala yojana is one type of Uttar Pradesh government scheme for the growth of the women and girl child of the state. The government, with the implementation of the scheme, will give the conditional cash transfer scheme for the education and many other expenses of the girl child.
The Uttar Pradesh government will help the poor family and low-income famil of the state by providing them cash transfer in their bank account for the girl child.
The family can inform the government on the birth of the girl child, and then the government will help the family of the girl child financially.
With the help of this scheme, the government will give security to the girl child and also provide support in the development of the girl child.
The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
behind introducing the scheme, the government wants to ensure that the girl child will keep safer in the state.
The government will give financial security by providing the cash transfer to the family of the girl child, and they have to use that amount in the higher education, development of the girl child.
The Uttar Pradesh government will help the family of the girl child from their birth to the higher study and graduation level until the girl completes their study. The government will fulfill all the needs of the girl child financially.
Eligibility Criteria of the UP Kanya Sumangala scheme:
- The necessary criteria of the scheme are that the person should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The financial income should not more than 3 lakh per annum.
- In one family, a maximum of 2 girls will get benefits from the government under this scheme.
- If in second delivery two twin girls are born, then three girls of a family can be eligible for the scheme.
How to Apply for the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme:
- As the government of Uttar Pradesh has made an online site for the scheme, then for the application, the person has to apply for the scheme by visit the official site. The link to the site is mksy.up.gov.in.
- Under the quick link tab, click on the Citizen Services Portal – Apply Here.
- If you are visiting this time for the first time, then you have to agree to the terms and conditions of the site.
- After you click on the I Agree, the application form of the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala yojana scheme will open.
- You have first to read all the information on the application and take all the documents with you at the time of the filling whose information is seeking in the application form.
- You have to give fill the application form online. The mobile is also necessary for the application.
- On the mobile number, an OTP is sent by the system. That OTP, you have to enter on the form and then submit the form.
- After then you can log in to the site and apply for the scheme.
Table of Contents