Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2020 Online Registration Form at aims.kerala.gov.in Portal
Kerala government has launched this scheme for the agriculture sector of the state. The government wanted to improve the farming sector of the state. By establishing this scheme, the government will have to give financial assistance to the farmer of the state.
The government provides technical assistance to the farmers of the state. Due to the COVID-19 crisis in the nation, the situation of the farmers is not right in the country.
Every state and the national government are trying to improve the farmer’s condition by launching many schemes and giving relief to the farmers. The farmers are farming the crop.
The production sector of the economy totally depends on the agriculture sector only. As the GDP of our nation is in minus condition, then you can imagine the condition of the agriculture sector.
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2020:
The Kerala government is seeking the application form for the interested farmers of the state to take the benefits of this scheme. However, Kerala’s government has launched the scheme for the betterment of the farmers of the state only.
This article will give you the information about the scheme related information, eligibility criteria, and various important news related to the scheme. If you want to take advantage of the scheme, then you must read this article.
After the COVID-19 lockdown, the government launched an Abhiyan to help the citizens of the nation. The government has announced a 20 lakh crore relief package through an Abhiyan named Aatman Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
According to this Abhiyan, the state of India tried to be independent. The state launched the scheme that will help the people of the state to be self-reliant.
The objective of the Subhiksha Keralam Scheme:
However, the government of Kerala depends on the many other states for their survival. By improving the production in Kerala, the government wants to become independent. Through this scheme, the government decides to cultivate more than 2200 hectors of unuseful land.
The main aim of the government is to be self-reliant in the food production sector. Before the COVID-19 crisis, the state has to be dependent on other states for their food production. The government has to import many things from another state.
During the lockdown situation, the government makes their need and their dependency on other states. After the lockdown situation, the government makes a scheme for becoming independent.
However, the government will give the financial subsidy to the farmers to increase the food production of the state. Kerala government agriculture and farmers department has developed an agriculture information management system for the management of the agriculture produce. The person has to do one-time registration on the AIMS.
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme application Form registration:
The government of Kerala has launched a scheme that will help the farmers of the state financially and economically. The government will give financial support to the farmers of the state.
To take the benefits of the scheme, the applicant should have to apply for the scheme. The person has to fill the application for the scheme. The process of filling the application form is given here:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the Kerala government. If you do not know the site name or any information, then just click on the given link. http://aims.kerala.gov.in/
- The first page of the site will open on the mobile. You have to find the Subhiksha Keralam tab on the first page of the site.
- As you are applying for the scheme, then you have to do new registration under the scheme. Then you have to click on the new registration tab on the site page.
- When you click the online registration form will open on the screen, and you have to fill the registration form.
- You have to enter all the details on the registration form. You have t type your mobile number and other information true and valid.
- After the registration form, you have to fill the application form for the scheme. After filling the application form, you can get the benefits of the scheme.