Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021: Application, Last Date
The Rajasthan government is giving the scholarship to the poor people of the state. The government is decided to provide a scholarship to the children of the state who are studying in the school or college.
The government wants to give financial help to the students of the state. The Rajasthan government will help the students by giving them financial support. However, the poverty level of the Rajasthan state is not good. The people do not have money to educate.
The person does not find the jobs in the state. Due to a lack of jobs, people have no income for their survival. The need for money is necessary for the person to survive. But here is no jobs, no money.
So the person can not survive in the world. The person can find food from anywhere, but the person can not find education from anywhere. To get an education, the person has to go to school.
As you all know, education is very much important in the life of any and every person. That is why the state government of Rajasthan did decide to provide financial assistance to people who live below the poverty line. It is sure that families who can afford to educate children in a private school will be able to make them educated in a government school with no charges at all.
The state government of Rajasthan did manage to start a very helpful scheme. In the scheme, the government helps and supports poor people financially to get an education for their children.
However, there are many governments and private schools in the state. The government school did not charge education.
However, the private school will charge education. It depends on the person if they want to get admission in the government school or private school.
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme:
The chief minister of Rajasthan Shri. Ashok Gehlot has started various government schemes for the people of the state. The government wants to give the poor people, and the people who have low income will benefit from the scheme.
The government will provide a scholarship to the students of the school. The students will get a scholarship from the government so that they can encourage the other students to get the advantage of the scheme get admitted into the school.
However, the government of Rajasthan will get some benefits from the implementation of the scheme. Behind the launching of the scheme, the government will get a high literacy rate in the state.
The literacy rate of the state is low, and the government wants to increase the literacy rate in the scheme. The government will give the scholarship to the people, and with the help of the scholarship, the students can study at a high level. The education level of the state will also increase.
However, today, the Kerala state has a high literacy level, but after the effective implementation of the scheme, its many changes in the literacy rank of the Rajasthan state. However, the government will give the benefits of the scholarship to the SC/ST/OBc caste of the society of the state.
To take the participate in the scheme, the candidate has to know about the scheme and their eligibility criteria of the scheme. We will give you information on the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
It would be best if you read the criteria of the scheme, and after reading the criteria, the people have to apply for it.
Eligibility Criteria of the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme:
- The person who is living in the Rajasthan state will get the chance to get the scholarship. That means to get the benefits of the scheme, and the person should have a permanent resident of the state.
- Not all the community of the state, but scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and another backward caste will get the benefits of the scholarship from the government of Rajasthan state.
- The government has also set the annual family income in the scheme. The government makes the Rs.2.50 lakh annual income boundary for the scheme. That means if your family income is more than 2.50 lakh, then you can not get a scholarship from the government.
- For the people of the OBC caste, the income boundary is 1.5 lakh. That means more than 1.5 lakh family income, and the government will not give the scholarship.
- The person or the student should study in the recognized college or university or school of the state.