Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana (AHP/ BLC) Online Application / Registration Form 2020 – Apply Online Portal for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
In 2015, the central government made an aim to give the proper house to the people of the nation. However, not all the people are provided with a house by the government, but the poor people and low-income people will get benefits from the government to make their own house.
To give the own house to the poor people of the nation, the government will announce the scheme. The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri, Awas Yojana.
Under this scheme, the government will make so many houses for the poor people of the nation. The government has also allocated more and more amount of the budget for the scheme.
The Indian government will provide the house to the poor people who do not have their own house and the people who are living on rent. The government will have to give the own house to each and every people of the nation.
The central government request all the state government to apply this scheme to their state. So that the state is announcing this scheme in many ways.
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2020:
Here, we will talk about the Punjab state. The Punjab state government has made an announcement about this scheme. The Punjab government has made a portal for this scheme, and those people who want to take the benefits of the scheme can register themselves on the portal.
As a part of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government of Punjab has launched a portal named Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana. The Punjab government is making the portal for the registration process and easy implementation of the scheme.
With the help of the portal, the government will able to give more and more people benefits of the awas yojana government scheme.
To make the process easier and faster, the Punjab government make the portal. Under this portal, the Punjab government will give financial assistance to the needy people who want to construct their own houses.
With the help of the scheme, the people of the state can avail of the benefits of the scheme easily. The government will help and support the citizens of the state t building their own house.
However, the government makes some eligibility criteria for the scheme. To get the advantage of the scheme, the people have to fulfill their elig9bility criteria for the scheme.
To avail of the benefits of the scheme, we will give you the information on how you can make the registration on this porta that is made by the government of Punjab.
Registration Process of the Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana Scheme:
This scheme is one of the parts of the Punjab state urban livelihood mission. To make the success of the mission, the government has made the portal so that the people can easily apply for the scheme and get the benefits of the scheme.
- For registration purposes, the person has to visit the official site of the government. If you do not have the official site of the pradhan Mantri Awas yojana, then we will provide you with the link to the site.
- The link will direct you to the official site of the awas yojana scheme. The link is https://pmidcprojects.punjab.gov.in/pmay/.
- On the main page of the scheme, the people have to search out the citizen form of the scheme as you are applying for the awas yojana scheme that will give you the financial support for constructing your house.
- On the next page of the site, the system will ask some questions for the information. The question is ‘do you have land for constructing your own home.’ If you have the land, then you have to type yes, and if you do not have, then you have click on the no tab.
- After clicking on the tab, the registration form or the application form will appear on the screen of the PC. You have to fill in each and every detail of the form. You have to give right and accurate valid information in the form of the awas yojana scheme.