प्रधानमंत्री किसान ट्रैक्टर योजना 2020: ऑनलाइन आवेदन Tractor Yojana रजिस्ट्रेशन
Due to the CORONA crisis in India, the situation of all sectors is not good. The government is also facing financial problems. Many persons in India have lost their source of income. Now they are trying to find a new job.
Due to the weak economic condition of the company, no company is wanted to recruit new employees. The state of farmers is also not right in the nation. Due to the lockdown condition, the farmers can not sell their crop in the APMC as all the market yard is closed due to lockdown condition. The farmer has to lost their crop because of a lack of resources.
However, the government of India has released the relief package of the 2 lakh crore for the citizen of India. The government has named the relief package as Aatman Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
Through this Abhiyan, the government will give relief and financial assistance to the poor people of India. Under this Abhiyan, the government has launched many schemes to achieve the aim of the scheme.
About Pradhan Mantri Kishan Tractor Yojana 2020:
The Indian government set the target to double the income of farmers by the year 2022. To implement this sim of the government, the government is launching many schemes that will provide the benefits of the farmer and will help them to increase their income.
The government will give financial assistance to farmers of the nation to purchase the modern equipment for farming through the scheme. Many state government has launched their separate scheme to dig up the borewell for free of cost to the farmer so that the problem of irrigation of the crop to the farmer meet their permanent solution.
The central government has launched a Kishan Rath mobile app. With the help of this app, the farmers can sell their crops throughout India. The farmer will not have to suffer about selling their produce.
Recently, the central government has launched a scheme named Pradhan Mantri Tractor Yojana 2020. Under this Kishan TractorYojana, the government will offer a 20% to 50% subsidy on the purchasing of the tractor.
The objective of the government behind this scheme is to avail more and more equipment to the farmer so that they can use it in the agriculture process. With the help of this equipment, the farmer can increase the number of production of their farm. The farmer does not have to do challenging work for farming.
The work efficiency of farmers will also increase. The process of a farmer becomes more comfortable, and they can save their time from farming. They can use the saved time in other income raising activity for the betterment of their family. This way, the Kisha Tractor yojana will effectively help the farmers of the nation to increase their income.
Special features of the scheme:
- The scheme that is launched by the Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi for the small and marginal farmers of the nation.
- The most significant thing about the scheme is the farmer can purchase tractor from any company.
- For purchasing the tractor, the farmer will only have to pay the half cost of the tractor. The Indian government will pay the remaining amount to the tractor.
- The effective area of the scheme is all the state of India.
- If the farmer does not have to money to purchase the tractor, then the government will get the loan to the farmers to purchase the tractor on subsidy prices.
- To get the benefits of this scheme, the farmers have to apply online for the scheme.
- For the online and offline application, the farmer has to visit the site of the Kishan tractor yojana and fill the application form.
- Through the CSC (common service center), the farmer can also apply for the scheme.
- One farmer can buy one tractor under this scheme. If the farmer is a woman, then the priority is given to them first.