Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 Online Application Form for Minorities at scholarships.gov.in
The government of India is announcing each and every scheme for the betterment of the citizens of India, as well as the development of India. Every government scheme will benefit the citizens of India.
The people of India should take the benefits of the scheme from the government by applying in the scheme. However, the social imbalance is shown in India due to the presence of various kinds of communities.
Yet, the government is launched every scheme for the specific community in India. There is some community in India, which is not that much developed. For the development of every community lived in India, the government is launched many schemes for various communities. Here, we will get the proper explanation of the government scheme for the minority community.
About Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020:
The government of India is declared some community in India as a minority community. The government has the right to declare the community as a minority. The parliament has the right to express the specific community as a minority community.
The government can also declare the scheme for the development of the minority community. For the betterment of the minority community, the government has launched a scheme name post-matric scholarship scheme.
The government will give the scholarship to the students of the minority community. The student who needs financial assistance for further study will get a scholarship from the government under this scheme.
Recently, the ministry of minority affairs sought the application form for the scholarship program of the minority community. The students who have passed the matric exam will be eligible for the scheme.
The scheme is for the betterment of the students of the minority community with low-income families. The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial help to the students of the minority community for further study.
The scholarship will deliver to the student studying in the 11th,12th, UG, and PG courses. Two students from one family will get the benefits of the scheme. More than two students of the family will not be given a scholarship from the government under this scheme.
The scheme’s motto is to provide financial help to the economically weaker section of the minority community. The candidate can apply in this scheme until 31 October 2020.
Process of the application form for the scheme:
The students who want a scholarship from the government under this scheme will have to apply in this scheme. The procedure of applying in the scheme is given below.
- To apply in the scheme, the person has to visit the official website of the scheme. The link to the official website is scholarships.gov.in.
- When you click on the link of the scholarship scheme, the website of the government scheme that is prepared by the government only will open on your screen of the phone.
- On the first page of the website, there are many tabs available. As we know that to get the benefits of the scheme, the students have to register on the scheme.
- On the homepage of the scheme, you have to click on the tab “new registration.”
- Before opening the registration form, the guidelines of the post-matric scholarship scheme will be published on the screen.
- The students have to read the guideline properly. It is necessary for all the applicant that they read the guideline accurately.
- After accepting the guideline of the scheme, the registration form of the application will be displayed on your screen.
- The students from the minority community have to fill the registration form of the scholarship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme:
- The students have to belong to the minority community that is decided by the government in the constitution of India.
- To get the scholarship, the students have to score more than 50% in the matriculation examination.
- The income of the family of the minority community will not be more than 2 lakh rupees per annum.