Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021: Application
The Delhi government will give the fee coaching class for the civil services examination to the SC, ST students of the society.
The government of Delhi will help the lower caste students to creak the government exam. The students with SC/ST caster will get free coaching from the government.
However, not all the SC/St candidates will get the free coaching class from the government. Only talented candidates of the SC/St caste will get free coaching from the government for the civil services exam like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc.
The unemployment rate is higher in India. So that the government will train the talented student for the civil services examination, and they are giving free tuition classes to the SC/ ST candidates.
As of now, there are so many schemes that the government of India is offering to help all the needy ones. But you all should know that people are also going to witness and be a part of a number of other schemes that the government is going to offer. Whether you know it or not, the Chief Minister is trying to take steps that will lead the nation to better welfares.
It will be possible for each and every person to take advantage of this Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana. There will be some other things that you need to know before applying or registering for this scheme.
The Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana will be helpful and useful for all the candidates. There is not a thing that you will have to worry about if you are going to avail yourself of all the benefits that the scheme will be offering you.
It is sure that you will be able to get coaching classes and that too free of charge. The government scheme is going to offer all the poor people an opportunity to have better growth.
Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021:
The Delhi government will give free tuition classes to the talented SC/ AT candidate of the state. Normally, the candidate with SC/St caste will not get proper direction for their future.
Due to a lack of finance, they can not take adequate education for the civil services examination and so that they can not be able to creak the examination. The unemployment level in the SC/ST caste is higher.
To decrease the unemployment level, the government has introduced a scheme in which the government of Delhi will give a free coaching class to the SC/ST candidate. With the help of the scheme, interested people can get the coaching class, and they can get success.
There will be so many students who are going to get benefits from this scheme. It will now be possible for all the SC/ST candidates who are preparing for the government exam to clear it. The govt will be offering great relief regarding the coaching class. So that all the students who belong to the SC/ST caste can study better and have a decent job in the government sector.
When they got to crack the government exam, then they will also get a job in the government office. Due to which the family condition of the candidate will improve. Also, the people from the SC/ST caste will get the benefits from the scheme.
However, in the long term, they can able to get the proper salary income from the government as the government job has job security.
Essential Features of the Jai Bhim Pratibha scheme:
It will be beneficial for all the people who are interested to know more about the Jai Bhim Pratibha Scheme to get information about the features. The features of this scheme are so helpful for all the citizens. It will now be possible for people who are going to apply for the Jai Bhim Pratibha Scheme to get so many things.
Here, we did mention the features of the scheme so that you all will have a more clear idea of what the scheme actually offers.
- The government will only offer the free coaching class from the civil service to the candidate of SC/St candidates of the state.
- The government has set the income barrier in the scheme. According to the scheme, the government will only offer to those students whose family income is less than 6 lakh. More than 6 lakh family income families will not get the benefits of the scheme.
- The family with less than 2 lakh family income will get 100% benefits from coaching class fees. They do not have to pay any charges of the coaching institute, and they will get free coaching of IAS, IPS, IFS exams.
- The family with an income between 2 lakh to 6 lakh will get a 75% discount on the fees of the coaching institute. That means the people of SC/ST cast will have to pay the 25% amount of the coaching institute.
- When you are applying for the second time for the coaching institute and free training, then you will have to pay a 50% amount of the fees.
Now, you know almost all the essential details about the features of the Jai Bhim Pratibha Scheme. There are so many people who are going to get help from this article. So you will have a more clear idea of what the scheme is all about and how it will be beneficial for you. The Jai Bhima Pratibha Scheme is indeed going to be helpful for all the interested users who are going to complete their registration process.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme and document requires for the Jai Bhim Pratibha scheme:
Here, we are going to provide you with all the essential information about the eligibility criteria. So that you all can be able to get a more clear idea about the documents and other things you should have in order to apply for the Jai Bhim Pratibha Scheme.
There are so many things that you need to consider when you are applying for the scheme. But first of all, you need to go through the following points in order to know about the eligibility criteria that each and every candidate should fulfill to apply for the Jai Bhim Pratibha scheme.
- The students should belong to the SC/ST caste.
- The candidate from SC/ST caste will have to a permanent resident of the Delhi state. Then also they can get the proper advantage of the scheme.
- To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the students have to clear the class 10th and 12th examination from the school of Delhi state.
The person with SC/ST caste has to submit some documents for verification purposes to avail of the benefits of the scheme. The list of the document is given below:
- The candidate’s Aadhaar card details
- Resident certificate of the students
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Income certificate of the person
- Caste certificate of the person
- Details of the bank account of a person
- Ration card details
- Passport size photo of the person
Terms and Conditions:
You all must know that there are definitely some terms and conditions that you are going to find in almost everything. When we are talking about the Jai Bhim Pratibha scheme, there are some things that you need to understand and keep in mind.
We are going to discuss some of the most important things that are included in the Terms and Conditions. So that you are going to have a more clear idea about what you need to take care of when you are applying for the Jai Bhim Pratibha Scheme.
- The department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Government of Delhi is funding the entire expenditure.
- The grants will be released in two installments to the institution for a respective year.
- The selected students have to attend the classes, if in case, without any valid reason or any medical issues a student is absent for more than 15 days, his/her candidature will be canceled forever and they will not be allowed to attend the school further anymore.
- 75% of the beneficiaries will be from Delhi Government schools.
For more terms and conditions, stay tuned to this website.