Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal at scholarship.odisha.gov.in
The Odisha government has launched a portal named Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal for the students of the Odisha state. The government has launched this portal on the date of 28 October 2020.
This portal will help you to make effective management of the scholarship scheme for the government. Under this portal, the government will include 21 scholarship scheme of the Odisha state and six major departments in one digital platform.
Behind the launching of their portal, the government wants to make the process of availing of the scholarship scheme an online and transparent method. The government wants to make the procedure of the scholarship availing is without the middleman.
The government wanted to give the significant benefits of the scheme to all the people of the state. The scholarship is almost given o the poor people of the state, and they wanted this more than anything else.
Due to the pandemic situation in India, the condition of poor people has become worst. The people are now asking for help from the government.
In this era, the government makes all the scholarship scheme through digital mode is an excellent set of the government of Odisha.
To get the advantage of the scholarship presented on the portal, the students from the SC/ST or OBC cast can log in to the portal and get the benefits of the scholarship scheme.
There are surely many students who are going to get benefits from this new portal. The state government of Odisha will let all the students access the scholarship portal. So that everyone can have a clear idea about the new and latest scholarships. It will be possible for the students to check whether they are eligible to apply for the scholarship or not.
Let us now move forward to know more about the Odisha State Scholarship Portal. Make sure to go through the article carefully and to the end.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal:
this portal will help the needed students to get the scholarship program in a transparent way. Before this, the government is giving a scholarship to the hardware.
The government will provide the scholarship to the middle man then the middle man will give it to the beneficiaries.
In this process, the role of the middle man becomes essential. So that the total benefits of the scholarship can not be avail by the beneficiaries of the state.
Now the state government makes the facilities make available the scholarship on an online platform. So If the people want to take advantage of the scheme, then they have to go to the portal and make an application for the scholarship scheme.
After the application, the government will verify the applicant’s application with its data. And after verification, the government will give the scholarship advantage to the applicant.
In this article, we will provide you with the information and step by step information about how to apply for the scholarship with the use of the portal.
Procedure For applying For the Scholarship on the Portal:
Every person should use the portal and their information for the application for the scholarship. If you are a resident of Odisha state and you are finding the portal-related information, then this article is the right way for you.
It would be best if you read this article, and at the end of this article, you will get the proper information about the portal and scholarship registration at the portal.
- On the first step, you should open the portal, and you have to click on the registration portal. If you are not a new user and you are an existing user, then you should click on the login tab.
- Before opening the portal, you should log in or register yourself.
- After the registration, you should enter the adhaar number of yours on the portal. The person has to type the valid adhaar number. After that, the system will verify your adhaar number with the government data.
- After the adhaar verification, you have to check your mobile number or your email id. When you check your email id, the system will send you your user id and password in an email.
- Now when you get the login id and password, then you have to click on the login tab and enter your login id and password on the portal.
- After that, you have to give all the necessary details that the portal will seek from you. After that, the list of the scholarship will appear on the screen. You can get the information about the scholarship, and you can apply for any of the scholarship details.