Thanks to a team of intrepid developers, Android users now have a new way of downloading apps and games. HappyMod offers users more than 30,000 games to choose from an unofficial app store, but, while you may argue this is nothing to what the official store has, HappyMod offers something different. Every app in the store is a modified .apk file, games with new features, and all in-app features unlocked. The best part is, it’s free to use.
How to Install HappyMod:
HappyMod cannot be downloaded from the app store, but you can install the .apk file manually on your Android device. It is easy enough to do, but you must follow the instructions carefully – if you miss a step, the app won’t work.
- Open your Android Settings app and tap on Security (or Privacy, depending on your Android firmware version)
- Find the Unknown Sources option and tap the slider to enable it.
- Close Settings and open your browser
- Download the HappyMod APK file from the official website and ignore the Security warning that appears – tap OK
- Find your download location and double-tap the .apk file.
- Follow any on-screen instructions, and the installation will begin.
- When the HappyMod icon is on your home screen, it’s ready for you to use
How to Use HappyMod:
HappyMod is no more difficult to use than the official Play Store. All the apps are stored in different categories, so tap on one, tap on the app or game you want to download, and follow the in-app directions. A separate screen shows you the latest apps added to the store too.
Please note – each game may have multiple versions; each has different mods, and the notes will tell you what those mods are. Also, none of this content is created by the developers. It is uploaded from the internet, and users can upload any mods they find on the internet. You can also request specific apps, but there is no guarantee they will be found and uploaded.
HappyMod App Features:
HappyMod offers users a selection of great features, including:
- Modified Games – modified versions of popular games
- Safe and Fast Downloads – all apps submitted to the store are virus-scanned and checked for exploits before being allowed in, and you get some of the fastest download speeds in any app installer.
- Language Support – HappyMod offers support for multiple languages, including English, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, and many more.
- Pause and Resume – stop and start your downloads as you want
HappyMod is a stable app and is reliable, too, but we hear reports of a couple of errors that keep appearing. We looked into them, and they are easy to resolve:
Problem Parsing the Package:
Included in the source code is a string of characters, digits, and symbols, and the parser must be able to read this. If it can’t, for some reason, an error message is thrown, and the app won’t install properly. There are a few reasons why the parser may not read the string, including incomplete download, corrupted file, incompatibility, and many more. The methods below are the common solutions that seem to work for most people:
Method 1: Check Manifested HappyMod APK File
When you customize HappyMod, i.e., remove the ads, this is the resulting file. If you customized the app and you get the error, try this:
- Go into the HappyMod .apk file and look for a file named andriomanifest.xml
- Launch the file and put the settings back to default
- Also, check the file name – if you changed it, this could also result in the error message.
Method 2: USB Debugging
- Open Android Settings and scroll down; tap on About Device.
- Find Build Number and tap it seven times in fast succession – a message will tell you that you are a developer.
- Go back to the Settings and tap the Developer Options.
- Enable the USB Debugging option
- Install HappyMod again; the error should have gone.
Method 3: Corrupted or Incomplete File
If you downloaded the app from anywhere other than the official link we provided, you might have downloaded a corrupted or incomplete file. Delete it from your device and download HappyMod again using the provided link – the file has been checked and deemed safe and complete.
HappyMod Not Installed:
Again, there could be any number of reasons why HappyMod won’t install on your Android device:
Method 1: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Go to Android Settings and tap on Apps/Manage Apps.
- Tap on System
- Tap Package Installer
- Tap Clear Data and Clear cache – Android 6 Marshmallow users should look in Storage for these
Try HappyMod again; if it still doesn’t install, move on to the next method:
Method 2: Enable Unknown Sources
- Open Android Settings and tap on Security (or Privacy)
- Enable Unknown Sources
- If HappyMod still doesn’t work, delete it from your device.
- Make sure Unknown Sources is still enabled, and try installing it again – it should work.
Method 3: Rooted Devices
If you rooted your device before installing HappyMod, try this:
- Open your Android browser and download a reputable root explorer app.
- Could you open it and copy the .apk file?.
- Open System and go to App.
- Ensure app permissions are enabled and try again
Method 4: Clear Space, Set Path
One of the primary reasons for an app not installing is because there isn’t enough space. First, clear your device of any unused apps and files, empty your cache, moving images, music, etc., onto external storage or the cloud. If you are using your SD card, ensure you have mounted it properly and be aware that the app package installer may not be able to read the card – some apps can only be installed in internal storage.
Try HappyMod; it’s free, and millions of users are enjoying what it has to offer every day.