GATE 2021 apply online for Application form Registration & Exam Date at appsgate.iitg.ac.in:
For the current academic year, the GATE 2021 notification is available now at the official site appsgate.iitg.ac.in. Interested applicants may download the GATE 2021 application form.
Essential details such as Registration Dates, Exam Dates including the entire schedule published at the GATE official portal. Aspirants are invited by the IIT Guwahati to get more information and apply online for GATE 2021.
Along with that IIT, Guwahati has also published other details for qualification, registration fees, Paper Schedule, Marks Scheme, Eligibility criteria, and much more.
To know more about GATE 2021 Application form other vital info regarding it, be in touch with the appsgate.iitg.ac.in the official GATE portal and receive the latest news and notifications.
As of now, from 1st September the GATE 2021 Registration begins, – through the starting days, there must be a rush on the official portal. Those who wish to apply for GATE 2021 Registration, must hurry and submit their application as early as possible.
It is sure that there is a huge number of candidates who have been looking out for GATE 2021. Yes, most candidates who want to apply for the GATE 2021 are searching for any and every update about it. But all of you will not have to worry about it as we are going to help you out.
In this article, we are going to provide you all the essential details about GATE 2021. So that you will have a more clear idea about how you can apply for the GATE examination 2021.
Moreover, they need to pay various application methods, i.e., GATE Online Application Procession System known as GOAPS. Below, get detailed information on how to apply for GATE 2021 and other aspects related to GATE 2021.
GATE 2021: Apply Online for GATE 2021
Engineering enthusiasts who desire to pursue a Masters’s degree through their related branch of Engineering, need to qualify for the GATE. As we all know, the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, one of the most popular entrance exams in the country, will have thousands of applications soon.
Most of those who apply for GATE, interested in making sparkling careers in the Engineering field. Also, for those who successfully qualify for the exam, their score will be valid up to the next three years. So they are eligible to get admission into their preferred university for Masters and pursue their higher studies.
Through the above link, interested students may download the official Brochure for GATE 2021, which is of course from IIT Guwahati.
Mainly, the booklet covers all the areas of GATE including Scholarship Programs, GATE 2021 Overview, Eligibility, Application Fees, Application Procedures, GATE Online Application Processing System, i.e., GOAPS, Application Scrutiny and Rectification, Examination Duration, Sample Papers, GATE 2021 Brief Info, Marking System, GATE Score and much more.
GATE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Educational Qualification for GATE 2021:
- At first, interested applicants should have their B.E./ B.Tech/ Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering required after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma Engineering/ Technology. Those who are currently in their final year, are also eligible for applying for GATE.
- Those who have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture – 5-year course, are also eligible for applying.
- Along with that, aspirants must have a Master’s Degree from a recognized institute or university. Their Masters should be related to Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Applications or its equivalent.
- With that Integrated Master Degree – Post B.Sc in Engineering/ Technology also required.
- Also, Mater Degree – B.Sc/ M.Sc is necessary from a recognized Institute.
- Those who also pursued their equivalent course from such educational institutes recognized by AICTE/ UPSC shall also consider as eligible.
GATE 2021 Application Form:
To apply online for GATE 2021, interested and qualified candidates need to log on to the official portal for their application. Also for that, candidates shall need the following essential details before successfully applying for GATE:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature
- Cast Certificate
- Any of these Documents: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, College ID, Employee ID, Driving License.
GATE 2021 Registration Fees:
First of all, candidates should know that some registration fees are Nonrefundable as well as Nontransferable. Some costs are different, for various categories, read below:
For Unreserved/ General Candidate: 1500/- rupees
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 750/- rupees
And, For Female Candidates: 750/- rupees
For Foreign Countries:
For Dubai and Singapore: US$ 100
And, For Addis Abada, Colombo, Dhaka, Kathmandu: the US $ 50
Aspirants should pay the registration fees via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. modes of payment. In this amount of fees, any of the charges not included. So while paying the taxes, some expenses might be deducted.
Steps To Apply for GATE 2021:
GATE Online Application Processing System:
- To apply for GATE 2021, log on to the official web portal, e., gate.iitg.ac.in
- After reading the official GATE 2021 Brochure,
- Go to the application interface.
- Apply for the examination, after reading the given guidelines.
- Enter all the essential details.
- Upload your Signature, Photograph, Degree Certificates, Certificate from the Head of the Department or Institute, Caste Certificate, Physical Certificates-if any.
- Via mentioned mode of payment, make the payment.
- There are various methods of application status viz. Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download,
- The correct option would be “Admit Card Ready for ”
- Download the admit card.
- Now, view your answers, get the GATE score.
- Download your GATE Scorecard.
Essential Steps for Registration with GATE 2021:
GATE 2021 Registration:
For applying successfully, a candidate will need to provide the following details:
Valid Name of the candidate,
Valid E-Mail ID,
Registered Mobile Number
Enter all valid and authenticate details, because these details shall use for further communication with candidates.
GOAPS Enrollment ID:
After completing various procedures, candidates will surely get their Enrollment ID. It will also be sent to candidates. So they need to keep it safe for further reference.
Along with the Enrollment, ID candidates need to set a valid – easy to remember password and then keep both details safe until all the procedures are complete.
To get the entire list of Essential Documents for Applying for GATE 2021, Required Educational Certificates for Application procedures, and much more – So, read all the details in brief through the GATE 2021 Official Brochure. Download brochure HERE
Official GATE Site: www.appsgate.iitg.ac.in