Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020: Online application, eligibility, status, and beneficiary list
This scheme is a central government scheme. This scheme was launched by the central government. It is to make the avail of the food grain for the poor people of India. The government is making this scheme for the welfare of the people.
Under this scheme, the government is providing the food grain to the people of the nation. Poor people can take advantage of the scheme.
As you all know, the government of India is launching various types of schemes for the citizens of the nation. This time, we are going to talk about the Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020. It will now be possible for all the poor people who are residing in the nation to get some relief. Because the government is providing them with food and grains.
Poor people will be able to get free food and grains from the government which is indeed a huge help and relief for them. Due to the global pandemic, many people are now unemployed. That is why it is more difficult for poor people to get work and survive in the country. So the government is launching the scheme to offer food grains to poor people.
The poor person can take the food grain from the government to go to the fair price shop of the state—the government manga the fair price shop to each and every district of India.
At the fair price shop, the person can show the ration card and can avail of the food grain at a meager price. So that the person can take the food they wanted. Due to poverty, the person can not purchase the food grain they want.
The government will make available the food grain they want at the fair price or the subsidized price in the nation. The government makes poor people to the availability of the food grain.
This scheme is for the people of the country who do not belong to the household category of the nation.
About the Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020:
Under this scheme, the government is providing the food grain to the people of the nation. The government will give the food grain to the poor people. Also, they have to give their raion card details to the government.
However, the government decided that at what amount of food grain is given to poor people. The government has decided to give 35 kg of food grain to the people of the nation. The government will have to collect the details of the ration card of poor people.
However, this scheme is only applicable to the people who belong to the below poverty line. The ration card of the person will say that the person is BPL or not. However, now the government makes available this scheme for the disabled person of the nation.
The state government of all the state denied to the central government the inclusion of the disabled person in the scheme. In the 35 kg of food grain, 20kg is wheat, and 15 of rice is included by the government.
That means the government has decided to give 35 kg of food grain to the poor people under this scheme, and the government will have to give 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg of rice. So every poor people will get according to that.
The Benefits of the Antyodayay Anna Scheme:
- The government will only give the benefit of the scheme to the antyodayay cardholders of the nation. Also, the government has decided to give the advantage of the scheme to the disabled person of the nation.
- The government will provide the food grain to the beneficiaries of the nation at the subsidized price at the fair price shop.
- Under the antyodayay anna scheme., the government will give a total of 35 kg of grain to the people of the nation. In the 35 kg of food grain, the government will give 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg of rice to the poor people of the nation.
- This scheme is mainly specified for the poor people of the urban and rural areas of the nation.
- If the applicant’s family is selected for the antyodaya anna scheme, then they will be provided the antyodaya anna card unique number to get the food grain under this scheme.
- More than 2.50 crore families will get the benefits of the food grain that is given by the central government under this scheme in the subsidy rate from the fair price shop of the government headed.