The gaming industry has seen huge growth in recent years and the competition between software providers is fierce. Many game developers are coming up with innovative ways to engage their audience and provide them with an unrivaled gaming experience.
And with thousands of games accessible from hundreds of gambling platforms, how do you choose the right casino software to play on? Although fantastic graphics, innovative games, and amazing sound effects are very attractive, it is also important to choose a Licensed provider that is both secure and fair. Here are our top recommendations for Casino Software Providers:
Real Time Gaming
Real Time Gaming, or RTG, is among the top online casino software providers. They have been operating since 1998 and have a passion and understanding of gaming. They are consistently releasing new variations of slots and table games and are revolutionizing the casino industry.
They offer a wide variety of casino games and a full suite of back-office solutions to help online casinos acquire, convert, and retain casino players across mobile and desktop devices.
Key features of RTG:
- A vast variety of games, including live dealer games, table games, spins, slots, etc.
- Games can be customized if requested by the casino.
- Safe and secure banking options.
- Multiple bonuses and promotions to retain existing players and lure in new players.
This online casino software provider is the pioneer of online gaming. Launched in 1994, Microgaming launched the first online casino and has since been a major player in the industry. They are licensed in the UK, Malta, Gibraltar, and other key markets and have a successful online sports betting system as well.
Their platform systems offer seamless integration with customer casinos and support thousands of free games, titles, and promos.
Key features of Microgaming:
- Over 2,500 games are integrated into their platforms.
- Licensed products with multi-currency support.
- Wide range of games, with a huge selection of slots.
- Largest progressive jackpot network.
Playtech entered the gambling industry in 1999 and has become a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industry since then. They offer the best omnichannel gameplay experience with amazing content. Playtech has over 500 games available that innovators design by keeping game design, optimization, and services in mind.
Playtech offers various products, from live casinos and retail to virtual sports.
Key features of Playtech:
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Complete and seamless omnichannel experience
- Offers diversified games ranging from table games to slots.
- Games can be played with digital money.
- Games are compatible with mobile devices.
Pragmatic Play is one of the top software providers on the market. They are certified and licensed in over 20 jurisdictions and strive to develop innovative, engaging, and unique content. They are a leading provider in the iGaming and betting industry and focus on mobile optimization. Pragmatic Play aims to make its award-winning content readily accessible to everyone.
They offer various games, ranging from slots and bingo to live casinos.
Key features of pragmatic play:
- Games are mobile and desktop-responsive.
- Games are available in multiple languages and accept all currencies.
- 100% original slot games with stunning graphics.
- Over 100 Slot Games Available
Evolution Gaming is a leader in B2B online casino services and offers an unparalleled experience to its customers. They have fantastic talent and enterprise-class infrastructure that enables them to be innovative and add real value to the gaming industry. Evolution Gaming specializes in live dealer games, including blackjack, roulette, casino poker variations, and baccarat.
Key features of evolution gaming:
- All gaming titles are live dealer-based.
- Stunning graphics and interactive gameplay.
- Many games have progressive jackpots, side bets, and special effects.
There are the top casino software providers available on the market that offer excellent and innovative games. These casino software developers have been in the industry for many years and are always looking for new trends, such as accepting digital currency and mobile optimization, to improve their customer experience, and are highly recommended.
Table of Contents