MSRTC Recruitment 2021: Posts of Driver, Clerk, and Assistant Mechanic.
MSRTC has released vacancies for the posts of driver, clerk, and assistant mechanic. You can find more details at www.msrtc.gov.in or www.msrtcexam.in.
You can only apply through the online mode. To apply, you must be passed out the 10th standard or its equivalent. Also, you must be having a driving license for Maharashtra State RTC. The candidate must have to pass a written examination to get selected.
Let’s see the recruitment overview.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
|Advt. No.:||Not Available|
|Vacancy Names:||Driver cum Conductor,
Clerk Typist (Junior Clerk),
|Job Placement:||Maharastra State|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 12,080/- to 26,673/- plus Allowances|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||8022 vacancies (approx.)|
|Application Process:||Online Mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualification:||10th pass & Driving Licence|
|Age Limit:||24-38 yrs|
|Selection Criteria:||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Maharashtra RTC Vacancy Details|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||8022 vacancies|
- Between 24 years to 38 years as of 14th January 2019.
- For SC/ST/OBC: Age relaxation in the upper limit.
- For Driver Posts: 10th standard Passed, HVM License, RTO Badge Billa, Three years of experience, and should read, write, and speak the Marathi language.
- For Conductor Posts: 10th standard passed, RTO Badge Billa, and should read, write, and speak the Marathi language.
- Height: Between 160 cm to 180 cm.
- EyeSight: Without specs, 6 x 6.
- Candidates with diseases like Night Blindness are not eligible.
- For reserved category: INR 600/-
- For unreserved category: INR 300/-
- There are two modes of payment, either you can do online or offline. Read the official notification for more details.
- Candidates will be paid between INR 12080/- to INR 26673/- per month plus allowances. It will be as per the rules and regulations of the government.
- The total salary will be around INR 14513/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website.
- Now, click on ‘Download notification for the recruitment of driver cum conductor vacancies.’
- Read all the instructions and check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the application form and upload the required photograph, signature, and documents.
- Pay the fees online or through bank challan.
- Verify all the information you filled and then click on submit button.
- The registration number and password will be generated.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
- Written Examination: A. Total 100 marks of MCQ type.
B. Subjects: General Knowledge, Mental Ability, English Language, Marathi Language, and so on.
C. No negative marking with a time duration of 90 minutes.
2. Driving Test and Skill Test.
3. Personal Interview with Document Verification.
4. Medical Examination
Key Dates and Time:
|Key Dates and Time|
|Advertisement Publication Date:||TBA|
|Opening Date to Start the Application Process:||TBA|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Applications:||TBA|
|Dates to Pay Application/ Exam Fee by Online Mode:||TBA|
|Dates to Pay Application/ Exam Fee by SBI Challan:||TBA|
|Due Date to Edit Online Application Form:||TBA|
|Written Exam Call Letter Date:||One-Two weeks before the exam date.|
|MAHA ST Driver Conductor Bharti Exam Date:||TBA|
|Written Exam Answer Key Release Date:||TBA|
|Result Declaration Date:||TBA|
|Document Verification Schedule:||TBA|
|Final Result/ Merit List Date:||TBA|
For any queries, contact at below:
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation,
Maharashtra Vahatuk Bhavan,
Dr Anandrao Nair Marg,
Mumbai – 400 008.
|Official Email ID:||[email protected]|
1800 572 2005 (Monday to Saturday: 9 AM to 8 PM)
Wishing you all the best for the examination, and stay tuned for the next update.